Featured Productview featured product Featured Product
One of your favourite pub inspired foods is now available at home. Restaurant Style Pub Fries are here! These premium, skin-on, thick-cut French Fries are lightly seasoned with sea salt to deliver the authentic taste of your neighbourhood pub. Have the restaurant experience at home with Cavendish Farms Restaurant Style Pub Fries!
- 1 bag Cavendish Farms Restaurant Style Pub Fries
- ½ cup Cheese Curds
- 1 can or pkg Poutine Gravy
- Preheat Oven to 450F
- Place Cavendish Farms Restaurant Style Pub Fries in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, flip and continue to bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- While fries are cooking, place gravy in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and keep warm stirring occasionally.
- When Cavendish Farms Restaurant Style Pub Fries are cooked, place in a bowl and top with a half cup of cheese curds and ¾ cup of gravy.
Parmesan Truffle Fries
Serves 6 The subtle,...
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 22 minutes | Serves: 6
Curry Ketchup Dipping Sauce
Serves 8 The perfec...
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 0 | Serves: 8