Featured Productview featured product Featured Product
Original Hash Brown Patties
Our signature Hash Brown Patties; it’s hard to imagine so much flavour in such a convenient size.
- 4 each Cavendish Farms Hash Brown Patties
- 4 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 3 cups Egg Whites
- 1 cup Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F and place Cavendish Farms Hash brown Patties TM/RM in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 10-12 minutes
- Flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness; then set aside.
- Place butter in a non-stick frying pan on the stove top over medium high heat.
- Pour ¾ cup of egg whites in frying pan and cook for 1½-2 minutes per side. Add red pepper.
- Place hash brown patty in the centre of the egg whites and top with cheddar.
- Fold each side of the egg whites over the hash brown and cheddar completely closing them inside.
- Repeat for each of the following hash browns.
- Note: while cooking remaining omelets, place cooked ones in the oven set for 180˚F to keep warm until ready to serve breakfast.
Honey Butter Glazed Hash Brown Sticks
Serves 6 Sweet and b...
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 22 minutes | Serves: 6
Family Breakfast Potato Skillet
Serves 4 Your famil...
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10-15 minutes | Serves: 4