Featured Productview featured product Featured Product
A crinkle cut classic made from premium potatoes. The deep ridges of these fries create a perfectly crisp bite that is a delight for dipping. Place these on your family's plates tonight and please even the most discerning palettes.
- 1kg bag Cavendish Farms Crinkle Cut Fries
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp curry paste, mild or spicy
- 4 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 cups ketchup
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Add curry paste and cook until fragrant. Add vinegar and ketchup. Cook 2-3 minutes more or until hot.
- Add vinegar and ketchup. Cook 2-3 minutes more or until hot
- Optional: add water if you like a thinner consistency.
- Serve with Cavendish Farms Crinkle Cut Fries for dipping.
Cavendish Farms Rest...
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10 minutes | Serves: 4