Featured Productview featured product Featured Product
Golden Harvest Wedges
Simple and satisfying, these Cavendish Farms® Simply Homestyle Wedges are made with premium potatoes. The creamy pure potato taste of these skin-on wedges is subtly seasoned to perfection. An alternative to traditional French fries that are so delicious, they won't even realize they're eating their vegetables first.
- 1 Bag of Cavendish Farms Kettle Wedges™
- 4 6oz. Beef Tenderloin
- 4 tbsp Crumbled Blue
- 1 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Mix together Blue Cheese and chopped Parsley and set aside
- Place Wedges in oven and bake for 28-30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- With 10 minutes remaining on the Wedges, pre-heat a pan over high heat.
- Season steak with salt and pepper, and place in pan for 2-3 minutes, or until well caramelized.
- Flip steak and place in oven for approximately 7 minutes, or until desired doneness is achieved.
- Remove steak and wedges from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Turn oven to broil.
- Place Blue Cheese on top of steak and return to the oven for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is slightly melted, being careful not to burn it
- Remove from oven, toss Wedges and serve.
BBQ Onion Ring Burger
Delicious Cavendish ...
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes | Serves: 2
Cavendish Farms Oven Chips Spud Bar
Cavendish Farms Flav...
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 25 minutes | Serves: 4-6