Hot & Spicy Potato Wedges
Don't be fooled by the traditional homestyle skin-on cut— these Cavendish Farms Restaurant Style Hot & Spicy Wedges pack a perfectly palatable punch! Their fluffy potato insides complement our supreme blend of spices to create a wedge that's in a league of its own. Serve up some spice with your snack, meal, or recipe today!
Blue Cheese Crusted Tenderloin with Kettle Wedges
Impress your guests ...
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 25-30 minutes
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip wedges.
4. Continue baking for 5-10 minutes to a light golden color.
Deep Fry Method
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3½–4½ minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, Vegetable oil (Contains one or more of the following: Soybean oil, Canola oil), Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Yellow Corn Meal, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Extractive of Paprika (Color), Dextrose, Guar Gum, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate ( to Promote Color Retention).CONTAINS: WHEAT
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fats