Garlic & Rosemary Potato Wedges
Two mouthwatering, fresh flavors come together with fluffy premium potatoes to make a sensationally savory Cavendish Farms Restaurant Style Garlic & Rosemary Wedge. Whether you serve them as a side, as a snack, or as part of your favorite recipe, be prepared to be asked for seconds!
Blue Cheese Crusted Tenderloin with Kettle Wedges
Impress your guests ...
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 25-30 minutes
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip wedges.
4. Continue baking for 5-10 minutes to a light golden color.
Deep Fry Method
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3½–4½ minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (Contains one or more of the following: Soybean oil, Canola oil), Enriched Wheat Flour ( Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Meal, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Roasted Garlic Powder, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Flavor (Contains Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dried Torula Yeast, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Corn Syrup Solids), Dehydrated Parsley, Guar Gum, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate ( to promote color retention. CONTAINS: WHEAT
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fats