Where to Buy
Buffalo-Style Spicy Fries
Serves 3-4 Spice up ...
Prep: 5-10 minutes | Cook: 17-22 minutes
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10 minutes to a light golden color.
Deep Fry Method
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2 minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Soybean Oil, Canola Oil), Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Spices (Including Cracked Pepper), Sugar, Yellow Corn Meal, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Guar Gum, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate (To Promote Color Retention).CONTAINS: WHEAT
- Ready in 10 minutes
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fats