Buffalo-Style Spicy Fries
Serves 3-4 Spice up ...
Prep: 5-10 minutes | Cook: 17-22 minutes
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet.
3. Bake for 10 minutes to a light golden color.
Deep Fry Method
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2 minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Soybean Oil, Canola Oil), Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Spices (Including Cracked Pepper), Sugar, Yellow Corn Meal, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Guar Gum, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate (To Promote Color Retention).CONTAINS: WHEAT
- Ready in 10 minutes
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fats
|about 21 servings per container*|
|Serving size||3 oz (85 g/ 47 pieces)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 290mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||9 %|
|Diatary Fibre 2g||7 %|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0 %|
|Calcium 8mg||0 %|
|Iron 0.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 194mg||4 %|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|