A true Restaurant Style Crispy Sweet Onion Ring straight from your own oven! Thick, hearty, and golden, each bite delivers an unbeatable crunch and succulent sweet onion taste. Just the smell of them cooking will have your family salivating. Perfect for a fun side, snack, or game night appetizer platter!
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Spread frozen onion rings in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip onion rings.
4. Continue baking for 8-10 minutes to a light golden color.
1. Preheat oil to 375˚F (190˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 4-6 minutes or to a light golden colour.
Onions, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Soybean Oil, Canola Oil), Water, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Spice Extractive, Water, Yellow Corn Flour, Sugar, Defatted Soy Flour, Corn Maltodextrin, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Dextrose, Spices.