Honey Butter Glazed Hash Brown Sticks
Serves 6 Sweet and b...
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 22 minutes
Family Breakfast Potato Skillet
Serves 4 Your famil...
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10-15 minutes
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
2. Spread single layer of frozen tater bites on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip hash brown bites.
4. Continue baking for 8-10 minutes to a light golden color.
Deep fry Method
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3–4 minutes or to light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, canola oil), salt, dextrose, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention.
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fat