Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
2. Spread single layer of frozen tater bites on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip hash brown bites.
4. Continue baking for 8-10 minutes to a light golden color.
Deep fry Method
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3–4 minutes or to light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, canola oil), salt, dextrose, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention.
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fat
|11 servings per container*|
|Serving size||3 oz (85 g/ 9 pieces)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 300mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7 %|
|Dietary Fibre 2g||7 %|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0 %|
|Calcium 6mg||0 %|
|Iron 0mg||2 %|
|Potassium 257mg||6 %|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|