Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
2. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip fries.
4. Continue baking for 8-10 minutes to a light golden color.
Deep fry Method
1. Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place frozen French Fries in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3–4 minutes or to light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, canola oil), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn meal, modified corn starch, salt, spices, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oleoresin paprika (color), guar gum, disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention, and dextrose. Contains: wheat
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fats
|11 servings per container*|
|Serving size||3 oz (85 g/ 14 pieces)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 330mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||8 %|
|Dietary Fibre 1g||4 %|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0 %|
|Calcium 9mg||0 %|
|Iron 0.6mg||4 %|
|Potassium 252mg||6 %|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|