Family Breakfast Potato Skillet
Serves 4 Your famil...
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10-15 minutes
Blue Cheese Crusted Tenderloin with Kettle Wedges
Impress your guests ...
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 25-30 minutes
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
2. Spread frozen wedges in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip wedges.
4. Continue baking for 5-10 minutes to a light golden color.
Deep Fry Method
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 3½–4½ minutes or to a light golden colour.
Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, canola oil), salt, artificial colors, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention.
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fats
|about 10 servings per container*|
|Serving size||3 oz (85 g/ 8 pieces)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 220mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7 %|
|Diatary Fibre 2g||7 %|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0 %|
|Calcium 10mg||0 %|
|Iron 0.4mg||2 %|
|Potassium 347mg||8 %|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|