Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, canola oil), salt, corn flour, potato flakes, dextrose, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention.
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
2. Spread single layer of frozen patties on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip patties.
4. Continue baking for 7-10 minutes to a light golden color.
1. Preheat oil to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Place product in fryer basket. Do not fill basket more than half full.
3. Carefully lower basket into hot oil.
4. Fry 2 minutes or to a light golden colour.