Diced Hash Brown Potatoes
Traditional breakfast style hash browns. Great prepared in a skillet or in the oven, these tasty diced hash browns deliver original potato taste in every bite. Great served as a breakfast plate addition or used as an ingredient in your favorite potato recipe— they are sure to satisfy.
Family Breakfast Potato Skillet
Serves 4 Your famil...
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 10-15 minutes
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
2. Spread single layer of frozen hash brown potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip hash browns.
4. Continue baking for 5-10 minutes to a light golden color.
1. Heat a small amount of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Carefully add frozen hash browns to hot oil to form a single layer.
3. Fry for approximately 5-8 minutes turning frequently
Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, canola oil), dextrose, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention.
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fats