Diced Hash Brown Potatoes
Traditional breakfast style hash browns. Great prepared in a skillet or in the oven, these tasty diced hash browns deliver original potato taste in every bite. Great served as a breakfast plate addition or used as an ingredient in your favorite potato recipe— they are sure to satisfy.
Cook from frozen. For best results, do not overcook. If defrosted, use immediately. Do not refreeze. The following cooking instructions are recommended for product quality and food safety.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (232°C).
2. Spread single layer of frozen hash brown potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Flip hash browns.
4. Continue baking for 5-10 minutes to a light golden color.
1. Heat a small amount of oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Carefully add frozen hash browns to hot oil to form a single layer.
3. Fry for approximately 5-8 minutes turning frequently
Potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, canola oil), dextrose, and disodium dihydrogen pyrophosphate to promote color retention.
- 0g Trans Fat
- Naturally Cholesterol Free
- Low in Saturated Fats
|11 servings per container*|
|Serving size||3 oz (85 g/ 4-Mar cup)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 20mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7 %|
|Dietary Fibre 2g||7 %|
|Total Sugars 0g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0 %|
|Calcium 6mg||0 %|
|Iron 0mg||2 %|
|Potassium 314mg||6 %|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|